lördag 5 maj 2018

My friend saw Jesus and two angels

"One evening, I called within me, right in the universe, that God, if you exist, I want to believe you.

The next morning I was awakened early by a presence. I was soaked in the bed.
In my sleep I had heard, or more abandoned a voice that said it was time to take a stand. I held that I wanted to believe, and a presence in the room said, "Come Lasse, you'll see something, this is just for you!". And two highest creatures led me to the window in my bedroom. (Angels).
they stood on each side of me and the knees they had closest to me they went down on and held their hands to the sky. Even though they were on my knees, they were my highest pace than me.
The sky was full of thunder clouds, but a hole opened and some white came down through the hole.

Soon everything was all around me.
but an egg-shaped cloud was formed and twisted around. And a golden face appeared.

The tears started spraying instantly, and I understood that it was Jesus. And I rubbed my eyes worried about missing everything when the eyes became cloudy.

But one voice said, "Take it easy, see you gently."

when I did it turned his face and became a cloud again, to then be dissolved.

Afterwards, I gradually hit the Bible, blinded and pointed. The fingers ended up in Matthew 5: 8, "Blessed are the pure-hearted ones, for they shall see God."

I did it six times, and every time my finger fell on a text that was about seeing God.

It has borne me through a lot of difficulties in life for over 45 years! "

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jesus ska komma tillbaka

Idag är det Kristi himmelfärdsdagen och Jesus ska komma tillbaka till oss människor här på jorden. Ingen vet när, förutom Gud fadern själv. ...